PHILADELPHIA — March 9, 2018 — Calling all foodies! MarketPlace PHL at the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) will hold its annual Foodie Week from March 12 to March 18. Travelers and airport employees are invited to partake in special culinary offerings all week long from seven merchants in Concourse B. Participating eateries include Baba Bar, Boule Café, Cibo Bistro and Wine Bar, Germantown Biergarten, Love Grille, Mezzogiorno and Noobar. The special menu meals are just $12.
Foodie Week occurs yearly and is an opportunity for MarketPlace PHL to show appreciation to its travelers and employees. From March 12 to March 18, the seven restaurants will each have a select entree discounted for everyone to enjoy. The offers for each are as follows:
- Baba Bar: Harissa Chicken Sandwich - Grilled chicken, harissa, manchego, carrot, cucumber and ciabatta
- Boule Café: French Onion Grilled Cheese - Grilled sourdough, provolone and gruyère cheeses, and French onion jam
- Cibo Bistro and Wine Bar: Shrimp Calabrese - Orecchiette and shrimp tossed leeks, tomatoes and butter sauce, served over Calabrian chili whipped ricotta
- Germantown Biergarten: Cheddar Brat Platter - Cheddar brat served on a brioche roll with kettle chips, sauerkraut and house-made mustard
- Love Grille: Cheesesteak Hoagie - Shaved ribeye, American cheese, lettuce, tomato and red onion, served on a long roll
- Mezzogiorno: Short Rib and Tomato Pizza - White pizza with braised short ribs, roasted tomatoes and red onion
- Noobar: Spicy Chicken Fried Rice - Spicy chicken fried rice, chicken, kimchee and chili crisp
“Every year, we love to treat our PHL passengers and employees with Foodie Week,” said Mel Hannah, vice president and general manager of MarketPlace PHL. “For only $12, guests can enjoy gourmet meals from top-notch restaurants in Concourse B.”
For more information about MarketPlace PHL or its award-winning customer service program, please visit PhilaMarketplace.com.
ABOUT MarketPlace PHL, LLC
MarketPlace PHL, LLC, is the private partner with the City of Philadelphia in the management of the food and retail programs throughout Philadelphia International Airport. The award-winning program offers more than 170+ shops, restaurants and services. The MarketPlace PHL portfolio features local Philly favorites, as well as regional and national brands. MarketPlace PHL, LLC, is a partnership between MarketPlace Development, a Boston-based airport retail development firm, and LeJeune & Associates, a Philadelphia-based retail development, management and consulting firm. For more information, visit PhilaMarketplace.com.