Outlets of Michigan is poised to fill the outlet shopping needs of Ann Arbor, Southeast Michigan, and Northwest Ohio. In excess of 3.5 million people live within 30 miles of the site. Featuring approximately 80 stores and the best brand names, Outlets of Michigan will be the most convenient outlet destination in the region.
The site is ideally located opposite Detroit Metro Airport on Interstate 94 and just 19 miles from one of the busiest international border crossings in North America. Area demographics are impressive. Wayne County, home to Outlets of Michigan, is situated in the heart of the Great Lakes region and is the 18th most populous county in the United States. Ann Arbor, just west of the site, is the location of the University of Michigan and has a young, affluent and well-educated population with an Average Household Income of $71,580.
- Highly visible site on Interstate 94, the major highway between Chicago and Detroit / Canada
- Directly opposite Detroit Metro Airport, serving 32 million passengers annually
- Highest average daily traffic counts of any outlet center in the state
- Nearest outlet in Michigan to the Canadian border, with 7.3 million people traversing annually at the Detroit /Windsor Crossing
- Easy access from Interstate 275 extension which serves the rapidly growing residential areas of Novi, Canton, and Plymouth
- 27 airport hotels and over 4,000 rooms within close proximity
- Most convenient outlet center to customers in Toledo, Ohio, who are not currently served by an outlet center
|Average Household Income||$65,848||$58,223|