Centrally located on Main Street in Charlestown, this Whole Foods-anchored urban center is the neighborhood’s only retail destination. With its proximity to the Orange Line and access from Cambridge, Boston, and the North Shore, this site serves both the urban and suburban shopper alike.
- Ideally located in the center of a vibrant, urban neighborhood
- Walking distance from Boston’s North End and West End and East Cambridge neighborhoods
- Adjacent to Bunker Hill Community College (13,000+ enrollment) and to the Orange Line subway station (4,956 riders per day)
- Free parking available to all shoppers
- Easily accessible by I-93, Route 1, and MBTA Orange Line
|2016||1 mile||3 miles|
|Average Household Income||$124,380||$104,092|