Greenland Meadows is a 357,000 square foot power center in Greenland, New Hampshire featuring Lowe's and Target. The site, located on Route 33, has excellent highway access from I-95 (Exit 3). It is located in the major Portsmouth, New Hampshire market and benefits from a strong seasonal tourism trade and from regional shoppers taking advantage of no state sales tax.
- Located in the prime Portsmouth, New Hampshire market, noted for its many restaurants, attractions and shopping opportunities
- Draws Maine and Massachusetts shoppers given the lack of state sales tax in New Hampshire
- The population of the Portsmouth region swells in the summer with seasonal residents and visitors.
- The Portsmouth region is experiencing employment growth, especially with the redevelopment of the former Pease Air Force Base.
- The location, history, and cultural strength of Portsmouth regularly land it on “best places to live” lists.
- Excellent highway access from I-95
|2016||3 miles||5 miles||7 miles|
|Average Household Income||$99,551||$108,333||$110,027|