Maine Crossing is a 274,000 square foot open-air shopping center located at the hub of retail activity in southern Maine with excellent access and visibility from I-95/Maine Turnpike. Anchored by Target's number one volume store in the state, Maine Crossing features 11 stores and restaurants, including dominant retailers Bed, Bath & Beyond; A.C. Moore and the first Nordstrom Rack in Maine.
- Located at 200 Running Hill Road in South Portland in the immediate vicinity of the regional Maine Mall, that is home to Macy’s, Sears and J.C. Penney.
- Excellent access from I-95 / Maine Turnpike (Exit 45), the major north-south corridor for the state
- Close proximity to I-295, leading directly to downtown Portland
- Located in the largest metropolitan area of Maine
- Serves Maine’s most affluent communities, including Portland, Falmouth and Cumberland
|2016||5 miles||10 miles||15 miles|
|Average Household Income||$72,088||$81,746||$83,251|