Outlets of Little Rock, the only outlet shopping center in Arkansas, features some of the nation’s best brand names, including Banana Republic Factory Outlet, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Clarks Outlet, Cole Haan, Gap Factory Store, JCrew | crewcuts Factory, LOFT Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Old Navy Outlet, RH Outlet and Under Armour. With no other outlet center within 138 miles, Outlets of Little Rock fills a significant retail void in the market and is a strong statewide draw.
- Easily accessible with location at the intersection of I-30 and I-430
- Excellent visibility with 95,000 cars driving by the site daily
- Adjacent Bass Pro Shops draws strong traffic to the site
- Little Rock MSA Population is 731,612.
- Little Rock MSA has more than 20 institutions of higher learning with approximately 65,000 students.
- Pulaski County has over 6.2 million annual visitors.
Outlets of Little Rock currently has five retail and restaurant spaces available for lease. Please contact us at Leasing@NEDevelopment.com to obtain more information on long-term and specialty leasing opportunities at Outlets of Little Rock, Arkansas' only outlet center.
|Space||Size||Rental Rate||Lease type|
|Restaurant Pad||6,000 - 8,500 SF||Negotiable||Restaurant|
|Space 1||3,500 SF||Negotiable|
|Space 2||3,000 SF||Negotiable||NNN|
|Space 3||2,197 SF||Negotiable|
|Space 4||1,582 SF||Negotiable||NNN|
|Average Household Income||$63,870|