Palm Beach Outlets features over 100 stores including brand favorites Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, J.Crew | crewcuts Factory, Nautica, Nike Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Talbots, Tommy Hilfiger, True Religion, Under Armour and Vera Bradley.
Ideally located off Interstate 95 on Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Outlets is the only outlet shopping center within a 55 mile radius. It is one of the region’s most visited shopping destinations. The center serves the unmet shopping needs of millions of residents and the 7.9 million annual visitors to Palm Beach County.
- Ideally located just off Interstate 95 at Exit 71
- Superb visibility with one-half mile of unobstructed frontage on Interstate 95
- Average Daily Traffic on Interstate 95: 213,000
- No other outlet shopping within 55 miles
- Approximately 7.9 million annual visitors to Palm Beach County
|2017||10 miles||15 miles||20 miles||30 miles||50 miles|
|Average Household Income||$76,969||$83,985||$84,934||$90,092||$84,129|
|Number of Businesses||31,972||45,393||53,970||77,634||170,006|
|Adj. Daytime Demographics Age 16 Years or Over||529,739||758,595||912,852||1,310,171||2,753,857|