Pine Tree Shopping Center is located at a prime site in Portland, Maine with excellent highway access, good visibility and ample parking. Anchored by Lowe's, the 15-acre site also includes two 10,000 square foot multi-tenant buildings for specialty stores, restaurants and services. Portland is the retail, finance, commerce and cultural capital of northern New England as well as Maine's largest and most visited city.
- Located on Route 25/Brighton Avenue in South Portland, a major thoroughfare from Downtown Portland to the Maine Turnpike, Westbrook and Gorham
- Easily accessible from I-95 / Maine Turnpike by either Exit 47 to Rand Road or Exit 48 to Route 25 / Brighton Avenue
- Conveniently located in an established, densely populated, Portland neighborhood
- The Portland metro area welcomed 8.9 million overnight person-trips in 2015.
- Visitors to Greater Portland spent $4.9 billion in 2015.
- Portland is the banking capital of northern New England, home to major international law firms, import/export companies, and modern high-rise office buildings located in historic districts.
Pine Tree Shopping Center currently has one retail space available for lease at this prime location in Portland, Maine. Please contact us at Leasing@NEDevelopment.com to obtain more information.
|Space||Size||Rental Rate||Space Type|
|Space 1||1,188 SF||Negotiable||Retail|
|2016||5 miles||7 miles|
|Average Household Income||$68,316||$78,011|