Pine Tree Shopping Center is located at a prime site in Portland, Maine with excellent highway access, good visibility and ample parking. Anchored by Lowe's, the 15-acre site also includes two 10,000 square foot multi-tenant buildings for specialty stores, restaurants and services. Portland is the retail, finance, commerce and cultural capital of northern New England as well as Maine's largest and most visited city.
- Located on Route 25/Brighton Avenue in Portland, a major thoroughfare from downtown Portland to the Maine Turnpike, Westbrook and Gorham
- Easily accessible from I-95 / Maine Turnpike by either Exit 47 to Rand Road or Exit 48 to Route 25 / Brighton Avenue
- Conveniently located in an established, densely populated, Portland neighborhood
- The Portland metro area welcomed 8.9 million overnight person-trips in 2015.
- Visitors to Greater Portland spent $4.9 billion in 2015.
- Portland is the banking capital of northern New England, home to major international law firms, import/export companies, and modern high-rise office buildings located in historic districts.
|2016||5 miles||7 miles|
|Average Household Income||$68,316||$78,011|