University Station is a vibrant, mixed-use development in Westwood, Massachusetts adjacent to the Route 128 Amtrak Station, combining unique retail, fitness, restaurant, residential and office uses.
Anchored by Wegmans, Target, and Nordstrom Rack and featuring over 35 shops and restaurants, University Station draws customers from some of Boston’s most desirable suburbs including Dover, Milton, Needham, Sharon and Westwood. The site’s great access, excellent visibility, and mix of uses make University Station a popular destination for shopping and dining and an ideal location for living, working and visiting.
- 120 acres zoned for retail, office, residential and hotel uses
- 750,000 square feet of retail and restaurant uses
- Ideal location in Greater Boston along Route 128 and I-95 corridors
- Adjacent to Route 128 MBTA Commuter Rail / Amtrak Train Station, providing access to Boston’s Back Bay in eight minutes.
- Tremendous visibility: 162,765 daily impressions on I-95/Route 128 at Exit 13
|2016||3 miles||5 miles||7 miles||10 miles|
|Average Household Income||$116,697||$111,588||$110,292||$105,465|
|Number of Businesses||3,043||8,350||17,648||49,933|