University Station is a vibrant, mixed-use development in Westwood, Massachusetts adjacent to the Route 128 Amtrak Station, combining unique retail, fitness, restaurant, residential and office uses.
Anchored by Wegmans, Target, and Nordstrom Rack and featuring over 25 shops and restaurants, University Station draws customers from some of Boston’s most desirable suburbs including Dover, Milton, Needham, Sharon and Westwood. The site’s great access, excellent visibility, and mix of uses make University Station a popular destination for shopping and dining and an ideal location for living, working and visiting.
- 120 acres zoned for retail, office, residential and hotel uses
- 750,000 square feet of retail and restaurant uses
- Ideal location in Greater Boston along Route 128 and I-95 corridors
- Adjacent to Route 128 MBTA Commuter Rail / Amtrak Train Station, providing access to Boston’s Back Bay in eight minutes.
- Tremendous visibility: 162,765 daily impressions on I-95/Route 128 at Exit 13
University Station, anchored by Wegmans, Target, and Nordstrom Rack, currently has a 36,005 SF space available for lease. This mixed-use development, adjacent to the Route 128 Amtrak/MBTA Station in Westwood, Massachusetts, also offers a valuable office opportunity with great visibility, excellent access and a unique, amenity-rich environment. University Station’s build-to-suit office leasning opportunities range from 20,000 – 350,000 square feet.
Please contact New England Development at Leasing@NEDevelopment.com to obtain more information on long-term retail and office leasing opportunities.
|1||36,005 SF (min. divisible 7,500 SF)||Negotiable||NNN|
|2016||3 miles||5 miles||7 miles||10 miles|
|Average Household Income||$116,697||$111,588||$110,292||$105,465|
|Number of Businesses||3,043||8,350||17,648||49,933|