The Pinehills Village Green is a classic New England town center offering a unique mix of retail destinations and services including a fresh food market, fine wine shop, an Italian restaurant, bank, post office, fitness and racquet club, salon and Inn & Spa – to name a few. First class retail and office space opportunities are available for lease or to be built.
Exit 3: the right location for business
As the only major retail and office center along the ten-mile stretch of Route 3 between Exit 2 and Exit 5, The Pinehills Village Green is the major focus of growth for businesses on the South Shore.
- Plymouth County is one of the fastest growing counties in Massachusetts.
- The Town of Plymouth is one of the State’s fastest growing metro areas, with an in-town population over 58,000.
- The retail trade area includes over 94,585 people with incomes over $86,675.
- Nearly 17 million vehicles per year access Route 3 at Exit 3.
The Village Green is the gateway to one of the nation’s most celebrated master-planned communities: The Pinehills. Winner of more than 100 awards including the 2010 Best of American Living “Home of the Year” award and the 2006 Builder’s Choice Award for Mixed Use Community by Builder magazine.
- 3,174-acre master-planned community
- Over 3,000 residents currently (6000+ at full build-out)
- Average home price: $531,682
- Top home price: over $2 million
- 2 daily-fee championship golf courses by Rees Jones and Nicklaus Design
|2015||5 miles||10 miles||15 miles|
|Average Household Income||$102,808||$86,675||$93,014|