Westgate Mall, an enclosed, regional mall in Brockton, Massachusetts, features Sears, Best Buy, and Old Navy, plus a great mix of more than 65 specialty stores and eateries such as Kay Jewelers, Victoria’s Secret, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Starbucks.
Ideally located at the heavily trafficked intersection of Routes 24 and 27, Westgate Mall has excellent access and visibility in the heart of a densely populated trade area. An 80,000 square foot Market Basket heightens the popularity of this already successful shopping center.
- Located in Brockton, Massachusetts, the hub of the Metro South region
- Ideally positioned with no other major mall competition within the trade area
- Surrounded by big box retailers making this a powerful retail destination, including Walmart, Lowe's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Marshalls, A.C. Moore, Toys 'R Us
- Over 24,000 college students are enrolled within a ten mile radius.
- Brockton's three regional hospitals - Signature Healthcare, Good Samaritan and the VA Boston Healthcare system, employ over 5,700 people.
Westgate Mall, located in the one of the largest cities in Massachusetts, currently has five retail spaces available for lease. One of these spaces (Space 3 in the chart below) could be considered for a medical office use. Please contact New England Development at Leasing@NEDevelopment.com to obtain more information on long-term leasing opportunities.
|Space||Size||Rental Rate||Space Type||Lease Type|
|Space 1||140,000 SF (min. divisible 5,000 SF)||Negotiable||Retail||NNN|
|Space 2||1,675 SF||Negotiable||Retail|
|Space 3||3,599 SF||Negotiable||Retail/medical||NNN|
|Space 4||2,500 SF||Negotiable||Retail||NNN|
|Space 5||3,580 SF||Negotiable||Retail||NNN|
|2016||3 miles||5 miles||7 miles|
|Average Household Income||$71,457||$82,572||$90,683|
|Number of Businesses||4,019||7,545||11,930|