CHESTNUT HILL, MASSACHUSETTS (March 2020) – Fidelity Investments® announces the opening of a brand new investor center located at 220 Boylston Street in Chestnut Hill Square, Chestnut Hill, MA. The 4,900 office is a state-of-the-art facility providing area investors with access to investment guidance, as well as Fidelity’s broad array of products and services.
“Fidelity Investments is excited to be opening this Investor Center in Chestnut Hill, which is a full-service investor center with a unique design, driven by the needs of our clients and based on customer feedback and pilots designed to better understand what would work,” said Monica Dugan, Branch Manager of the Chestnut Hill office. “Our objective in designing this space was to create an inviting and engaging environment, one that provides the best possible experience for our clients.”
Fidelity investor centers provide clients with education, innovative technology and one-on-one guidance to help them develop strategies for a variety of financial objectives. At Fidelity’s local offices, clients can work with a Fidelity investment professional to:
- Evaluate retirement readiness and get help preparing a retirement income plan
- Conduct a comprehensive portfolio review
- Take advantage of Fidelity’s Portfolio Advisory Services (1) which provides ongoing portfolio management
- Review useful information on estate planning, charitable giving, life insurance and college planning (2)
- Participate in a wide offering of free educational seminars and workshops
Monica Dugan brings more than 18 years of financial services experience to her position overseeing the newly opened investor center. Ms. Dugan holds the Series 7, 66, 9, and 10 registrations and has an undergraduate degree from Cornell University. She also has her CFP® certification (3). At the investor center, she will work with a team of 10 associates dedicated to helping investors with their investment needs. For more information on the Chestnut Hill Investor Center, visit Fidelity.com/ChestnutHillMA.
Chestnut Hill Square
Chestnut Hill Square is an exciting lifestyle destination on Route 9 in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts that features such popular shops and restaurants as Massachusetts’ first Serena & Lily, Anthropologie/BHLDN, Free People, Athleta, francesca’s and Paper Source, Seasons 52, The Capital Grille, sweetgreen, Oath Pizza and Starbucks. Wegmans and Wegmans Wine, Liquor & Beer provide customers with the area’s best grocery shopping, while Equinox, Precision Running Lab by Equinox, SoulCycle, drybar and Lunette Optic offer sought-after fitness and beauty options. Chestnut Hill Square’s Medical Office Building includes Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Chestnut Hill and eight other medical offices. Chestnut Hill Square is a project of New England Development. For more information, visit ChestnutHillSquare.com.
New England Development
For over forty years, New England Development has taken a creative, entrepreneurial approach to real estate development and management - delivering and sustaining successful projects across a wide range of property types. These projects transform complex challenges into preferred locations, generate long-term value to communities, afford compelling opportunities for local and national businesses, and offer sought-after experiences to a wide range of consumers. The company is acclaimed for creating some of the country's most widely-recognized and successful regional centers, as well as multifaceted developments that combine retail, residential, hotel, and office uses. Outlet centers, high-end and street-front retail, airport retail, golf courses, restaurants, and marinas round out New England Development's robust portfolio.
Fidelity’s mission is to inspire better futures and deliver better outcomes for the customers and businesses we serve. With assets under administration of $8.3 trillion, including discretionary assets of $3.2 trillion as of December 31, 2019, we focus on meeting the unique needs of a diverse set of customers: helping more than 30 million people invest their own life savings, 22,000 businesses manage employee benefit programs, as well as providing more than 13,500 financial advisory firms with investment and technology solutions to invest their own clients’ money. Privately held for more than 70 years, Fidelity employs more than 40,000 associates who are focused on the long-term success of our customers. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit Fidelity.com/about.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.
Registered marks appearing herein are the property of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 500 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
- Fidelity Portfolio Advisory Service® is a service of Strategic Advisers, Inc., a registered investment adviser and a Fidelity Investments company. This service provides discretionary money management for a fee.
- Fidelity does not provide estate planning, legal or tax advice. Laws of a particular state and your particular situation may affect the information. Consult with your attorney or tax adviser regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
- The CFP® certification is offered by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. ("CFP Board"). To obtain the CFP® certification, candidates must pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification examination, pass the CFP® Board's fitness standards for candidates and registrants, agree to abide by the CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility, and have at least 3 years of qualifying work experience, among other requirements. The CFP Board owns the certification mark CFP® in the U.S. 916007.1.0 © 2020 F R LLC. All rights reserved.