Centrally located on Main Street in Charlestown, this Whole Foods-anchored urban center is the neighborhood’s primary retail destination. With its close proximity to the Orange Line and access from Cambridge, Boston, and the North Shore, this site serves both the urban and suburban shopper alike.
- Ideally located in the center of a vibrant, urban neighborhood of Boston
- Walking distance from Boston’s North End, West End and East Cambridge neighborhoods
- Adjacent to Bunker Hill Community College (13,000+ enrollment) and to the Orange Line’s Community College subway station (4,159 riders per day)
- Rare urban center boasting a large parking field (237 spaces)
- Easily accessible by I-93, Route 1, and MBTA Orange Line
|2021||1 mile||3 miles|
|Average Household Income||$154,445||$131,675|