CambridgeSide is at the epicenter of the world’s preeminent biotechnology and information technology neighborhood.
Following a multi-million dollar rebranding and renovation campaign, CambridgeSide continues to evolve as one of greater Boston’s dominant retail destinations, with a tailored mix of the leading retailers of today and the future. The center is becoming an even more vibrant destination through the addition of a mix of uses, including office and residential, with 140,000 square feet of workspace opening in 2020 for companies at the cutting edge.
- Highly-educated, diverse customer base
- 7 million visitors annually
- Over 23,000 hotel rooms available in Boston and Cambridge
- Surrounded by 30 million square feet of office and R&D space in East Cambridge
- Projected 38% growth in 5 years in East Cambridge office and R&D space to 41.3 million square feet
- Easily accessible by commuter rail, car, and pedestrian walkways to some of the world’s finest medical, academic, financial and cultural resources
|2018||Primary Trade Area||1 mile||3 miles|
|Average Household Income||$101,172||$149,578||$120,808|
|Number of Businesses||58,734||7,129||44,004|