Beautiful beaches, boutique shopping, charming galleries, and five-star restaurants. This is Nantucket Island. For visitors, it offers an idyllic island paradise. For retailers, a dream opportunity. The epitome of summer New England life, Nantucket is located off the coast of Massachusetts, and is one of the most exclusive leisure destinations for vacationers from around the world. A short ferry ride from Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard, thousands visit daily, strolling the cobblestone streets and shopping in the historic downtown area. Similar to other well known shopping destinations like Aspen, Carmel, and Palm Beach, travelers flock to the island for award winning dining, luxury resorts, and unique retail that only Nantucket can offer. We invite you to explore these exceptional and unique leasing retail opportunities.
By the numbers
- Nantucket has one of the nation’s highest per capita personal incomes.
- In 2022, the median single family home price was $2.44 Million
- The island’s summer population swells to 65,000.
- Each year, at least 600,000 ferry passengers disembark steps away from our premier retail locations.
- Nantucket airport operates the second busiest airport in Massachusetts after Boston Logan
- Travel + Leisure: Nantucket #3 of Top 15 Islands in the Continental U.S., 2022
- Condé Nast Traveler 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards: Nantucket Ranked As One Of The Best Islands in the United States
- Country Living: Nantucket #2 of The 30 Most Magical Island Getaways in the United States, 2022