Northborough Crossing, a 650,000 square foot, open-air retail center in Northborough, Massachusetts, features an unparalleled mix of popular anchor stores, specialty shops and restaurants, including the first Wegmans in New England. Ideally situated in the MetroWest-Worcester market, Northborough Crossing is part of an exceptional 1 million square foot mixed-used development that includes 382 upscale residential units.
- Situated between Boston's MetroWest suburbs and the thriving Worcester market
- Located at the intersection of Route 9 - the state's busy retail corridor - and Route 20
- Centered among the region's highly traveled interstate highways: I-495, I-290, and I-90 (the Massachusetts Turnpike)
- Populous and affluent trade area
- Young and educated area residents
|2013||5 miles||7 miles||10 miles|
|Average Household Income||$107,481||$89,331||$86,419|