Outlets of Des Moines brings some of the best brand names in retail to the Des Moines metropolitan area, one of the strongest economies in the United States.
Located at an established destination for entertainment and shopping, the site is easily accessible to the residential trade area of nearly one million. With no major outlet center located within 80 miles, Outlets of Des Moines fills a void in this market.
- Six miles from downtown Des Moines, the capital of Iowa and the most populous city in the state
- At the intersection of I-80 and US-65 in Altoona, an established destination for entertainment and shopping
- Adjacent to Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
- No major outlet center within 80 miles
- 13.7 million annual visitors to Greater Des Moines
- 14 miles from Des Moines International Airport
|Average Household Income||$83,072|
|Adj. Daytime Demographics Age 16 Years or Over||825,570|