Palm Beach Outlets is an unparalleled retail destination located immediately off Interstate 95 on Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard in West Palm Beach, Florida. The only outlet shopping center within a 55-mile radius, Palm Beach Outlets is one of the region’s most visited shopping destinations. The center serves the shopping needs of millions of residents and the more than 8.2 million annual visitors to Palm Beach County. Some of the area’s newest attractions, including the FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches, just five miles from Palm Beach Outlets, continue to have a positive impact on the center.
Palm Beach Outlets is adjacent to Marketplace at the Outlets, the region’s number one power center development with approximately 20 of the nation’s most popular brands, including Bed Bath & Beyond, DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse, HomeGoods, Nordstrom Rack, Old Navy, PetSmart, T.J. Maxx, Ulta Beauty, and Whole Foods Market.
- Ideally located on Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard just off Interstate 95 at Exit 71
- Superb visibility with one-half mile of unobstructed frontage on Interstate 95
- Average Daily Traffic on Interstate 95: 230,000
- No other outlet shopping within 55 miles
- Approximately 8.2 million annual visitors to Palm Beach County
|2019||10 miles||15 miles||30 miles|
|Average Household Income||$82,514||$90,352||$97,851|
|Number of Businesses||37,687||53,293||92,424|
|Adj. Daytime Demographics Age 16 Years or Over||559,309||785,760||1,300,000|