Pine Tree Shopping Center is located at a prime site in Portland, Maine with excellent highway access, good visibility and ample parking. Anchored by Lowe's, the 15-acre site also includes two 10,000 square foot multi-tenant buildings offering specialty shops and everyday services. Portland is the retail, finance, commerce and cultural capital of northern New England as well as Maine’s largest and most visited city.
- Located on Route 25/Brighton Avenue in Portland, a major thoroughfare from downtown Portland to the Maine Turnpike, Westbrook and Gorham
- Easily accessible from I-95 / Maine Turnpike by either Exit 47 to Rand Road or Exit 48 to Route 25 / Brighton Avenue
- Conveniently located in an established, densely populated, Portland neighborhood
- Portland is Maine’s largest city. The population of the Portland MSA is 528,452
- 5.5 million annual visitors to Greater Portland
- Portland is the banking capital of northern New England, home to major international law firms, import/export companies, and modern high-rise office buildings located in historic districts.
|2018||5 miles||7 miles|
|Average Household Income||$75,023||$85,511|