University Station is a vibrant, mixed-use development in Westwood, Massachusetts adjacent to the Interstate 95/Route 128 MBTA Commuter Rail/Amtrak Train Station, combining unique retail, fitness, restaurant, residential, office and hotel uses. Anchored by Wegmans, Target, Life Time®, Nordstrom Rack, J.Crew Factory and featuring more than 30 shops and restaurants, University Station draws customers from some of Boston’s most desirable suburbs including Dover, Milton, Needham, Sharon and Westwood.
University Station has welcomed a variety of office buildings and businesses. The first phase of Brigham and Women’s Health Care Center—Westwood is a multi-specialty, outpatient clinic that encompasses two floors in a 30,000 square foot building, including an urgent care facility that provides area residents with access to high-quality care in a local and convenient community setting. Two additional office buildings include a 100,000 square foot, 4-story building serving as the regional headquarters for Citizens Bank and a 40,000 square foot, two-story building for Meketa Investment Group.
Remaining development opportunities at University Station include two, 2.5 acre parcels, both of which can accommodate approximately 50,000 square feet of office and/or hotel/retail uses.
- 120 acres zoned for retail, office, residential and hotel uses
- 665,000 square feet of retail and restaurant uses
- Ideal location at the intersection of Route 128 and I-95
- Adjacent to Route 128 MBTA Commuter Rail/Amtrak Train Station, providing access to Boston’s Back Bay in eight minutes.
- Tremendous highway visibility: 167,898 daily impressions on I-95/Route 128 and 124,551 on I-95
|2022||3 miles||5 miles||7 miles||10 miles|
|Average Household Income||$146,146||$141,773||$146,939||$136,009|
|Number of Businesses||3,525||8,791||19,114||47,201|