CambridgeSide is the centerpiece of a one million square foot urban mixed-used development located minutes from downtown Boston in one of the world's greatest high-tech/bio-tech innovation districts - East Cambridge, Massachusetts. With two of the nation's top educational institutions located within a five mile radius and more than 250,000 students attending college in Boston and Cambridge, the mall boasts a young and culturally diverse demographic. The center encompasses a unique mix of some of the best specialty retailers and restaurants in the country and generates traffic of 7 million shoppers per year.
CambridgeSide—which was one of the first urban, enclosed shopping centers in the United States, is now being reimagined. A dramatic modernization, to be completed this fall, will enhance the shopper experience, open up the mall’s entrances to the dynamic East Cambridge neighborhood, and expand the customer base. CambridgeSide’s exciting evolution is creating a fresh and vibrant place to shop, dine, and, connect.
- Highly educated diverse customer base.
- 5 major hotels nearby with over 1600 rooms.
- Easily accessible by rapid transit, commuter rail, car and pedestrian walkways to the area's finest educational, intellectual, financial and cultural resources.
- More than 7 million shoppers per year.
- CambridgeSide's customer base is made up of four distinct markets: area office workers, local college students, tourists and residents.
CambridgeSide, ideally located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, has prime space available for retail and restaurant uses. Please contact New England Development at Leasing@NEDevelopment.com for further information on long-term leasing opportunities. For specialty leasing information, please visit CambridgeSide's website.
|Space||Space Type||Size||Rental Rate||Lease Type|
|Space 1||Restaurant||6,163 SF||Negotiable||NNN|
|Space 2||Retail||5,000 SF||Negotiable||NNN|
|Space 3||Retail||1,500 SF||Negotiable||NNN|
|2016||Primary Trade Area||1 mile||3 miles|
|Average Household Income||$94,938||$133,814||$105,289|
|Number of Businesses||62,616||7,193||42,677|