Situated on the Charles River across from Boston, CambridgeSide is a 1.2 million square foot urban mixed-use development located minutes from downtown Boston in one of the world’s greatest high-tech/bio-tech innovation districts - East Cambridge, Massachusetts. The center encompasses a unique mix of some of the best specialty retailers and restaurants in the country and attracts 7 million shoppers each year. CambridgeSide—which was one of the first urban, enclosed shopping centers in the United States—has been reimagined. A dramatic modernization has enhanced the shopper experience, opened up the mall’s entrances to the dynamic East Cambridge neighborhood, and expanded the customer base. CambridgeSide’s exciting evolution has created a fresh and vibrant place to shop, dine, and connect.
- Highly educated diverse customer base.
- Over 21,955 hotel rooms available in Boston and Cambridge
- Easily accessible by rapid transit, commuter rail, car and pedestrian walkways to the area's finest educational, intellectual, financial and cultural resources.
- More than 7 million shoppers per year.
- CambridgeSide's customer base is made up of four distinct markets: area office workers, local college students, tourists and residents.
|2017||Primary Trade Area||1 mile||3 miles|
|Average Household Income||$96,915||$132,320||$108,271|
|Number of Businesses||63,124||7,540||44,434|