CambridgeSide is the centerpiece of a one million square foot urban mixed-used development located minutes from downtown Boston in one of the world's greatest high-tech/bio-tech innovation districts - East Cambridge, Massachusetts. With two of the nation's top educational institutions located within a five mile radius and more than 250,000 students attending college in Boston and Cambridge, the mall boasts a young and culturally diverse demographic. The center encompasses a unique mix of some of the best specialty retailers and restaurants in the country and generates traffic of 7 million shoppers per year.
CambridgeSide—which was one of the first urban, enclosed shopping centers in the United States, has been reimagined. A dramatic modernization is enhancing the shopper experience, opening up the mall’s entrances to the dynamic East Cambridge neighborhood, and expanding the customer base. CambridgeSide’s exciting evolution has created a fresh and vibrant place to shop, dine, and, connect.
- Highly educated diverse customer base.
- 5 major hotels nearby with over 1600 rooms.
- Easily accessible by rapid transit, commuter rail, car and pedestrian walkways to the area's finest educational, intellectual, financial and cultural resources.
- More than 7 million shoppers per year.
- CambridgeSide's customer base is made up of four distinct markets: area office workers, local college students, tourists and residents.
|2016||Primary Trade Area||1 mile||3 miles|
|Average Household Income||$94,938||$133,814||$105,289|
|Number of Businesses||62,616||7,193||42,677|